This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Rhodes Trust International Scholarships at the University Of Oxford, UK 2023-24:
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Rhodes Trust International Scholarships at the University Of Oxford, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students are eligible
- All postgraduate applicants are eligible
The Rhodes Scholarships have been given out in 20 constituencies up until recently, representing more than 60 different nations. The Rhodes Scholarships are now completely international thanks to two new Global Scholarships that allow qualified applicants from throughout the globe to apply (upon nomination).
Exciting new things start when various individuals join together in a shared spirit. The Rhodes Scholarship offers a chance of a lifetime to study at Oxford University with exceptional young people from all across the world.
- Application deadline is August 1, 2023.
McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Scholarship has a two-year basic term that is always contingent upon good academic progress and behavior.
- The Rhodes Scholarship is for a minimum of two years, but in some circumstances, at the discretion of the Academic Committee of the Rhodes Trust and the Rhodes Trustees, Scholars may seek for a third year of Scholarship to finish the DPhil.
Rhodes Trust International Scholarships at the University Of Oxford, UK 2023-24 is for postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Rhodes Trust International Scholarships at the University Of Oxford, UK 2023-24:
- From every country in the globe, both citizenship and residence
- Age: As of October 1 of the application year, you must be at least 18 years old and no older than 24. Depending on the environment in each constituency, there are various differences in the maximum age. Before applying, please carefully review the minimum age requirements for your constituency. The October after the selection procedure, the chosen applicants will come to Oxford. Deferring the Scholarship is not permitted.
- Education: Before enrolling at Oxford, Rhodes Scholars must have earned a Bachelor’s degree at a level that satisfies both the Rhodes and the Oxford requirements.
- Please refer to the comprehensive information supplied by the organization to which you are applying on our page on how to apply for a Rhodes Scholarship as well as the University of Oxford’s prospectus website. NB: Completion of your undergraduate degree in the year you apply for the Scholarship is required by some constituencies.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Follow the instructions below for instructions on how to go about applying for this scholarship.
Please click the Rhodes Trust International Scholarships at the University Of Oxford, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Rhodes Trust International Scholarships at the University Of Oxford, UK
- It is a postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the University Of Oxford.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here