HZ University of Applied Sciences is pleased to announce a Scholarship donated by the Rotary Club Vlissingen/Flushing. The Scholarship is intended for a student who has a strong wish to study in the field of water as offered by HZ UAS and return to his/her home country to help solve water challenges there
- Applicants must be an international (free-moving) student
- Applicants has already been (conditionally) accepted to one of the relevant programmes
- Applicants must indicate why this scholarship would be of great financial support AND how the costs for the duration of the whole academic programme will be covered
- Applicants should express his/her wish, after successful finishing the programme, to contribute to solving water-related challenges in their home country
- Applicants should subscribe to show interest in the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Applicants are required twice during the year to appear at a Rotary Club Vlissingen meeting and share his/her progress in life and studies.
- Applicants need a good command of spoken and written English. The level required for admission should be an equivalent of the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 6.0.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor and Master’s degree
Value of Awards: €2,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies:
- BSc Water Management
- BSc Civil Engineering
- MSc River Delta Development
Method of Application: Applicants are required to take admission in undergraduate and master’s degree at the university. After that, students can apply for the scholarship by sending an email to [email protected].
Application Deadline: 1 May 2022.