This is to bring to your notice the application window for the RWTH International Research Ambassador Scholarships, Canada/USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the RWTH International Research Ambassador Scholarships, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- Master’s degree in Engineering
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Research applicants are eligible
Through its International Research Ambassador Scholarships for Highly Qualified and Motivated International Students, RWTH International Academy is offering a fantastic opportunity.
Also Apply: Douglas College Undergraduate Scholarships, Canada 2023-24
Highly qualified and driven Diplom/Master’s students and doctoral candidates who will participate in a research internship at an esteemed university or research institution in the United States and Canada are eligible for the funding.
Application deadline is August 1, 2023.
RWTH International Research Ambassador Scholarships, Canada/USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- Master’s degree in Engineering
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- RWTH International Academy will provide a waiver of the tuition fees to successful candidates.
RWTH International Research Ambassador Scholarships, Canada/USA 2023-24 is for Research applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the RWTH International Research Ambassador Scholarships, Canada/USA 2023-24:
- applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students may submit their application via: to: in order to be considered for the chance.
- Email (this is the recommended approach; original documents should be scanned and provided as one PDF-document)
- the mail
- In my personal experience, the International Office
- Templergraben 57, 52062 Aachen, Germany RWTH AACHEN UNIVERSITY Dezernat 2.0 – International Office RWTH Ambassador Program
- Supporting Documents: By the deadline, you must upload your application to the RWTH Online application site, together with your letter of intent and resume in the section marked “Other proof of performance/ assessments.”
- Applicants must have a preceding year degree in order to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must submit IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate documentation as confirmation of your language proficiency.
Please click the RWTH International Research Ambassador Scholarships, Canada/USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
RWTH International Research Ambassador Scholarships, Canada/USA
- It is a Research position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by RWTH International Academy.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here