RMIT University – Australia is currently awarding a AUD$ 33,000 per annum and a tuition fee scholarship to individuals who are interested in pursuing their studies at the Institution.
The Sam and Nina Narodowski scholarships aim to support new commencing candidates through their degree across a range of specific research areas.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for admission into the PhD program.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of PhD students at RMIT.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $33,000
Number of Awards: 2
Eligible Field of Studies: PhD study programme in Food Production and Agribusiness, Sustainability and Environment or Clothing Textiles and Health Disability and Aged Care, Urban Transport and Social Planning or Migration and Settlement Services at RMIT can be applied for.
Method of Application: Applicants must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. To apply for this scholarship, students must mail an Expression of Interest to [email protected]
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- A digital copy of your latest academic transcripts
- A CV including any education, marks/grades, relevant professional experience, publications (if any), awards (if any), and names of referees
Application Deadline: 1st March 2022.