The University of Virginia is providing the School of Nursing International scholarship to help support students who need assistance in covering their tuition fees. Successful students will be given $3,000 to help cover the partial cost of the international academic programme undertaken at UVA.
- Applicants are required to have appeared for GRE.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree programme at UVA
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.0
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application: Interested applicants must fill this form to apply for the opportunity. The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school forms and transcripts
- Recommendation from one counsellor
- Mid-year reports
- College reports