The East China Normal University – China is offering an exciting opportunity to students who are willing to study a degree program at the Institution.
The programme aims to enhance the development of international student education in Shanghai and encourage more outstanding international students to ECNU.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for the pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and under 40.
- Applicants must have the following:
- For Chinese-taught programs: copy the effective (within 2 yrs) HSK certificate.
- For English taught programs: IELTS (6.0 or above) / TOFEL (85 or above) / Cambridge English (B2 or above) certificate
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD program
Value of Award: Full or Partial
Number of Awards: Not Known
Application Deadline: May 10.