The University of Edinburgh will offer a number of scholarships for online learning programmes to interested individuals who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees, subject to satisfactory progress, with consideration being given to a contribution towards the cost of internet access, printing, and project costs.
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on to the MSc Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) and ChM (Online Learning) General Surgery, Urology, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Vascular & Endovascular.
- Applicants must be residents in Africa, South Asia, Caribbean Islands, Pacific Islands or Central and South America.
Eligible Countries: Countries in Africa, South Asia, Caribbean Islands, Pacific Islands, Central and South America.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees with consideration being given to a contribution towards cost of internet access.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Method of Application:
- Complete a EUCLID application – instructions on full application process can be found here: Edinburgh Surgery Online Courses Await feedback on application
- If eligible to join the course, you will be given a conditional offer, which you must accept.
- Complete the online application form for an Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarship
Application Deadline: 1st June 2022.