ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences is currently awarding one scholarship in the first semester each year, known as the Tall Foundation Scholarship in Archaeology.
The donors of the Tall Foundation are ANU alumni with broad interests in Archaeology. By providing financial support through the Tall Scholarship, they hope to encourage and inspire students to undertake additional study and research in this field.
- Students with an outstanding academic record of achievement in their earlier undergraduate studies at ANU or another tertiary institution;
- Students pursuing study in the field of Archaeology
- Students enrolling in their first semester of an Honours program in Archaeology at the School of Archaeology and Anthropology; or
- Enrolling in their first semester of the Master’s Thesis in the Master of Archaeological Science program at the School of Archaeology and Anthropology.
- You need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Honours or Masters degree
Value of Awards: $5,000 per annum
Number of Awards: One
Method of Application: Applicants must take admission in an undergraduate or master’s degree programme at the Australian National University. After being registered, students can apply through the online application form and they should be submitted applications to the School of Archaeology and Anthropology, CASS, email: [email protected] for this education award.
Application Deadline: 1 March 2022.