The Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP) is a graduate trainee program designed for young high potential professionals and fresh graduates who have excelled academically and desire to transition into the world of work. The SFP provides an opportunity to acquire necessary world class skill sets, gain hands-on experience from experienced professionals in the industry, learn about the Sankore business and determine their career path while adding value to the organization.
SFP Analysts must demonstrate high intellectual prowess and academic accomplishment to meet the demands of the program. Other requirements include:
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Self-driven and strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a recent graduate.
- Minimum of 1st Class and 5 Distinctions in WAEC or Second Class Upper with straight A’s in WAEC.
- Candidates must have displayed leadership skills through clubs, societies, professional bodies etc. as undergraduates.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2022
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage
Leave a Comment