The University of Bristol will award ten scholarships worth £5,000 each to high achieving students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
- Applicants must have applied to start a full-time postgraduate qualification in Law (LLM) at the University of Bristol in September 2022.
- Applicants must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies: Masters programmes in Law (LLM)
Method of Application: Applicants must take admission in the postgraduate degree program at this university. After that, you will be able to use this online application form.
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 28 March 2022.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 13 June 2022.