This is to bring to your notice the application window for the University Of Alberta Graduate Recruitment Scholarships, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the University Of Alberta Graduate Recruitment Scholarships, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- Domestic and International Students students are eligible
- All graduate applicants are eligible
The Recruitment Scholarship’s mission is to identify outstanding graduate candidates with the ability to advance community and research at the University of Alberta.
Also Apply: Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships For International Students, Canada 2023-24
With a $5000 reward for successful applicants, you are sure to have the ease that comes with doing your graduate studies at the University of Alberta.
- Application deadline is:
- July 11, 2023 for students with a September 1, 2023 start date
- November 15, 2023 for students with a January 1, 2024 start date.
University Of Alberta Graduate Recruitment Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Scholarships will be distributed in $5,000 increments. The department will choose how many $5,000 increments to provide each student.
- The original letter of offer specifies the reward value, which varies.
University Of Alberta Graduate Recruitment Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 is for graduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University Of Alberta Graduate Recruitment Scholarships, Canada 2023-24:
- Are you a student with a study permit, a permanent resident, or a Canadian citizen?
- are accepted by the department into a doctorate or master’s graduate program requiring a thesis, or are advanced from a master’s to a doctoral program.
- will be enrolled full-time in a doctorate program or master’s program requiring a thesis.
- possess a minimum GPA of 3.5 upon acceptance
- Additional selection criteria may be used by departments; for further information, students can contact the department they wish to apply to.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students are not eligible to apply for this award, and there is no application form. On the suggestion of the admitting department, eligible candidates are taken into consideration; for further information, students should contact their admitting department.
- To view the allocations for each department, click the link below. Based on eligibility requirements and budgets, candidates are chosen by individual graduate programs. Departments may decide to recommend people based on a range of factors, including the applicant’s academic record, letters of recommendation, statement of program, research, and anticipated research contributions, as well as other technical experience.
- By the deadline for nominations, the department nominates students for the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
- The FGSR checks eligibility
- The prize is approved by FGSR
- FGSR personally notifies winners
- Within Departments:
Please click the University Of Alberta Graduate Recruitment Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
University Of Alberta Graduate Recruitment Scholarships, Canada 2023-24
- It is a graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by University Of Alberta
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only Domestic and International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here