This is to bring to your notice the application window for the University of Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, UK 2024-25
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the University of Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, UK 2024-25:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students students are eligible
- All graduate applicants are eligible
Introduced in 2014, the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships extend up to six comprehensive awards encompassing both Master’s and MBA degrees. Scholars have the freedom to select any of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes and combine it with our prestigious MBA.
Successful recipients of these scholarships exemplify exceptional qualities, showcasing their potential and unwavering dedication to address global social challenges through scalable and sustainable solutions.
As a scholarship holder, you’ll unlock an array of enriching opportunities during your course, including exclusive participation in esteemed conferences, engaging termly events, and vibrant scholar community activities. Moreover, you’ll have the privilege of embarking on a spring ‘trek’ to New York, generously hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, and gain access to invaluable mentorship programs that will aid your personal and professional growth.
- Application deadline status is January 5, 2024.
University of Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, UK 2024-25 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Course Fees Coverage: The 1+1 MBA programme covers the course fees for both the Master’s degree and the MBA programme.
- Living Cost Grant: Students receive a grant of at least £17,668 per year for both years of study, which helps cover living expenses during their academic journey.
University of Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, UK 2024-25 is for graduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University of Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, UK 2024-25:
- Admission Prerequisite: You must secure admission to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and the MBA itself before the selection process. Applicants on the waitlist or who have been re-evaluated will not be considered.
- Dual Application: You can apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course not currently listed as a 1+1 MBA partnering programme, along with a separate application to the MBA.
- Special Consideration: If you are moving into your MBA year and were not previously considered for the scholarship, or if you were admitted to the MBA while studying on one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes, you are eligible to apply.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To be considered for the 1+1 MBA programme, you need to submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section by the deadline. The essay question is: “In 500 words or less, describe your vision for changing the world and what it reveals about your character
- Shortlisting is planned to take place in early April with candidates expected to be invited to interview in late April or early May
Please click the University of Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, UK 2024-25 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
University of Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
- It is a graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by University of Oxford
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here