The Lincoln University – New Zealand is awarding the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships which is worth NZ$5,000 in equal payments of NZ$2,500 each for two semesters to students who want to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship was established to support and reward international students of the highest academic ability in further study at Lincoln University.
- Applicants must be new to Lincoln University.
- Applicant must be an international student planning to enrol in a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of their chosen bachelor’s degree programme.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE/FCE, etc. are accepted.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: NZ$5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- 31 January,
- 30th June 2022 and
- 31st October 2022, respectively.