The University of Canberra – Australia is offering three scholarships to international students intending to commence at UC in semester 1 2023, who exhibit the University of Canberra’s core values and demonstrate a commitment to social engagement, sustainability and reducing inequalities.
- You must have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- You must have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- You must be a new commencing student.
- You must have a GPA of 6 out of 7.
- You need to check the English language requirements of the university.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree
Value of Awards: Varies
Number of Awards: Three
Method of Application: An applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants will complete the online application form for the grant.
Application Deadline: 9 October 2022.