Temple has introduced the #WhyUS campaign and scholarships to help ensure all international students know that the U.S. is one of the most desirable places in the world to study.
These scholarships, which range from $2,000 to $10,000 for up to four consecutive years (four years for first-year students and two years for transfer students), will be awarded for the best responses to our creative prompt.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants should hold an offer of studying in an eligible degree program at the university
- Applicants must be a Temple applicant (first-year or transfer international student). An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Applicants will have to satisfy the language requirements of the university.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma.
Application Deadline: February 1
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate-level programs
Value of Awards: Range from $2,000 to $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application: Applicants must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree by using the common application.