This is to bring to your notice the application window for the World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship at the New York University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship at the New York University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
Children, spouses, and financial dependents of innocent victims who perished in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States of America – at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and on airline flights 11, 77, 93, and 175 – and the ensuing rescue and recovery operations, are given access to a college education through the World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship (WTC).
Also Apply: Aurora Indigenous Education Scholarship at American Australian Association, USA 2023-24
Application deadline is not stated.
World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship at the New York University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- If they commute to school instead of residing on campus, they are only eligible for up to $8,295 each semester or a maximum of $13,045 per semester. Note: When housing is available, students who want to live off campus will be compensated at the reduced commuter rate.The student will get the same allowance as a student living on campus, but, if housing is not offered on campus.
- The WTC award may be lowered if additional grants and scholarships are received. The total amount of all help cannot exceed the student’s cost of attendance as established for the purposes of federal Title IV student financial aid.
- Tuition is the lesser of your real tuition or the in-state tuition at the State University of New York (SUNY), whichever is smaller.
- Room, board, books, supplies, and transportation up to the non-tuition cost allowances for SUNY universities are examples of non-tuition expenditures.
- An on-campus student receives a bigger room and board allowance than a commuter student, therefore the kind of residence has an impact on the overall sum.
World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship at the New York University, USA 2023-24 is for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship at the New York University, USA 2023-24:
- be either a survivor who suffered serious and irreversible disabilities as a result of the assaults or the rescue and recovery efforts that followed, or the child, spouse, or other dependent of a victim who passed away or suffered severe and permanent disabilities;
- have completed a “Ability to Benefit” exam that has been authorized by the federal government, as determined by the Commissioner of the State Education Department; have obtained a high school diploma in the United States; hold a high school equivalency diploma;
- be enrolled in an approved program of study at a postsecondary institution in New York State that has been approved;
- Being in good academic standing, being in compliance with any service requirements imposed by a NYS award, being enrolled as a full-time student taking 12 or more credits per semester that apply to the degree program, and not being in default on any student loans taken out under federal or state education loan programs.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Each family member who wishes to be considered for a WTC award must submit a separate supplement.
Please click the World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship at the New York University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship at the New York University, USA
- It is an Undergraduate, Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by New York University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here